If you’re looking for high-quality food products, you’ve come to the right place! Bellingham is filled with shops and businesses that offer everything from sensory analyzed olive oils to carefully crafted coffee beans, all local, all premium, and all delicious.
(Featured photo courtesy of the Drizzle Olive Oil & Vinegar Tasting Room Facebook page)
Here is your go-to guide to locally made food products in Bellingham:
- Located at 1208 11th St. Bellingham, WA 98225
- Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm Monday-Saturday; 11:00am-5:00pm Sunday
For the absolute best olive oils and vinegars the area has to offer, check out Drizzle. This shop specializes in selling oils that have passed a strict set of guidelines to ensure maximum quality and health benefits. The owners pride themselves on bringing Bellingham the freshest, sensory and chemically analyzed olive oils in the world. If you want to taste the difference for yourself, stop by Drizzle today.
- Located at Sweet Bellingham (1005 Harris Ave. Bellingham, WA 98225); Bellingham Farmers Market (1100 Railroad Ave. Bellingham, WA 98225); Holiday Festival of the Arts (4145 Meridian St. Bellingham, WA 98226)
- Hours: Vary by Location
With “pop-up” lounges at local events throughout the year, Evolve Chocolate is an experience in itself. Their truffles are infused with a myriad of flavors, from sweet and floral to spicy and liqueured, guaranteeing a unique taste in every bite. Keep a lookout for the next Evolve “pop-up” lounge and prepare your tastebuds for an awakening unlike any other.
- Located at 1305 Railroad Ave. Bellingham, WA 98225
- Hours: 10:00am-5:30pm Monday-Friday; 10:00am-5:00pm Saturday; closed Sunday
Family-run since 1973, Wonderland Teas and Spices sells a wide array of teas, herbs, and spices that are all organic and ethically wildcrafted. Many of their herbs come from right here in the Pacific Northwest, guaranteeing a freshness and high-quality healing attributes that you can’t get anywhere else. Whether you want a custom blend or just want to stop in and enjoy the aroma, Wonderland Teas and Spices is a must for local tea lovers.
- Check Site for Full Location Info
For a natural taste that’s as local as you can get, try some of Brookfield Farm’s raw honey. Their honey comes from Whatcom County and carries with it the flavors of the numerous vegetables and sweet berries that grow in the area. These plants vary by year, so every harvest brings new flavors to this sweet and earthy treat. If you’re a honey fan, you won’t want to pass this product up!
- Located at 300 West Champion Bellingham, WA 98225
- Hours: 7:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm Saturday-Sunday
Start your morning right with a cup of joe made from premium beans from the Black Drop Coffee House. Black Drop uses only freshly roasted beans from local Maniac Roasting, guaranteeing fresh, delicious, and highly unique flavors that are perfect for any palate. Stop in and try a cup for yourself! (You can also find Maniac beans at the Community Food Co-op!)
- Located at 221 W. Holly St. Bellingham, WA 98225
- Hours: 7:00am-9:00pm Monday-Wednesday; 7:00am-10:00pm Thursday-Friday; 8:00am-10:00pm Saturday; 8:00am-9:00pm Sunday
Another spot that offers quality brews is the elegant Camber. This shop features beans from all over the world, including Colombia, Rwanda, and Ethiopia. Each bag is filled with all of the flavors, stories, and care that will surely transport you to another land with every sip!